From March to May we will not gather in person at a singular location on the weekend. While our lives may look different, our vision remains the same: To be a contemporary church engaging families through fellowship, discipleship, and outreach. Even in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re still fellowshipping, discipling, and even reaching out to Boyne City.
The primary way we will engage families in this season is by inviting them to join us in House Churches. A Genesis Boyne House Church is a weekly meeting of Genesis Boyne regulars and guests, in homes, where we worship Jesus through singing, teaching, outreach, prayer, and fellowship with one another. Here are the locations for our Genesis Boyne House Churches.
1) Silver St. House Church • Sunday • 11am @ 130 Silver St.
2) East St. House Church • Sunday • 5pm @ 513 S. East St.
We understand every individual has a different level of comfort in this time. If you don’t feel like you’re ready, or if you’re physically unable to join a physical House Church, we encourage you to join our Online House Church from the comfort of your home:
3) Online House Church • Sunday • 11:45 am @ https://meet.google.com/ajg-dehr-mcd
- Childcare Unavailable
- Group Max: 12
- Note: This House Church is designed for people who desire to worship at home, yet would like to participate in the community aspects of a House Church. It will be a Google Meet is designed to come after you have watched worship and teaching recorded on YouTube from Genesis Petoskey. The link will be the same each week.
- Contact: email@example.com
As House Churches multiply, please check genesisboyne.com/housechurches for new locations.
If you would like to host a House Church, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or want help choosing a house church, please email email@example.com
For a full list of House Church guidelines and information please click here